Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, September 29, 2007

zzzz

LOL ?! it such a fun day today lol ...
It been a long time since i even post ?
Isit long ? haha
Today went to east caost park to mug ? -.-"
Look here east coast prk ? study -.-" ?
Just to study i went east coast park ? lol
I went ther wit Peter and Daisy ^^
Suppose to meet them at bedok at 9 30 but i woke up at 9 am ...! haha! it was like ? OMG ?!
I am late ?! oh my oh my lol
Well anyway after i met them we ate breakfast bla bla bla ...
Proceed to east coast and study ? -.-"
then bla bla bla .. -.-"
Daisy is like er ... just flipping her his textbook ? -.-"
I was like look at the sea while copying my geo textbook notes -.-"
Then like an hour later we went to rent bike then cycle to east coast lagoon
Then eat ther -.-'"
U know the hokkin mee ? man it sux .. -.-" raw prwans .. o.o Dam dry noodle ?
I think i cook also can cook better zzz ( Hehe )
Then we cycle lalalala after we return the bike we went to play coconut ? throwing coconut into the sea then wait for it to come bak -.-" i was like wearing jeans -.-" and shoe ? zzzz dam funny
And tata that the end of today .. -.-" still got some stupid things happen on my way bak home lol haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home