Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Zzzz

Bla bla bla . I was forced to post .. >< jk jk lol
This is my first post for the blog ~.~
Thanks to you to help me to make my blog since i am so dam freaking lazy haha
lalalalalas
Let talk about today erm ...
Went to school and bla bla bla , u know ? study ? zzzz it dam bored but home econ is fun lalalalas
After school zzz end at 4.05 so long hor haha went to compass wit my freind jackie to eat yoshinoya zzz
It my first time eating yoshinoya in my whole life zzzz
Today is so bored bored bored bored
So after eating i went to buy sushi zzz now i no money for tomorrow lunch zzz
Then jackie came my house downstairs de fitness corner
We chat about zzz almost 2 hours ?
And that the end of today till now zzz now i am blogging zz i am finding myself weird
zzzz chiong maple le wooo! i so noob in maple =(
<3 FATEDx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home