Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, June 27, 2008

well, I'm tagged by darling&ahMEI to do this quiz :D


The rules are that the blogger that have been tagged ten random facts about themselves. At the end, you have to choose ten people and tag them about the quiz.

  1. I have 1 GAY LAOPO& 2 Darling
  2. I have got a Jumbo HotDog friend
  3. I notice Warner copies Edmund's style of upside down
  4. I very guai!
  5. I'm damn evil ( ORLENA says so)
  6. I knock my head against the wall on Thursday!
  7. I'm mean (AMELIA says so)
  8. I'm always scratch by ORLENA darling&SHI LI darling
  9. I'm tan&tall
  10. I'm talking on phone with ORLENA darling&Edmund:D


10People
Random :D


&well, it's ORLENA posting for darling (:
I'm talking to darling&ahKOR now while doing this quiz.
okay, I hacked in! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home